About Bookkeeping Wells
Great Elm Bookkeepers Wells exists to provide small businesses with the management accounts Wells information, financial reporting Wells & other disciplines normally only found in much larger businesses, giving our clients the edge over their competition.
Many small businesses do not keep accounting records that enable them to properly control their businesses. Great Elm clients, on the other hand, can expect to be in full control.
As a client of Great Elm you can expect:
- To have current business information that enables you to know how your business is performing.
- To have information available for you to make informed decisions.
- You can monitor your business’s performance at all levels by having access to “Key Performance Indicators”.
- You will be fully informed as to the significance of your numbers.
Bookkeeping Wells Services
Bookkeeping Wells Services are split into 3 packages, tailored to suit different sized business and a range of requirements:
• Bronze package – ideal for start-ups and covers the essential bookkeeping Wells requirements for small to medium businesses.
• Silver package – for established and growing businesses, includes more management accounts Wells, credit control and key figures.
• Gold package – for businesses that require a virtual Financial Director and includes; quarterly board meetings, business planning and other features.
See the Service Package comparison chart to help assess the suitability of our packages, alternatively, call us for a chat on 01749 649240 or get in touch.
Bookkeeping Wells is the largest part of accounts preparation and we ensure it is performed at a lower rate than an accountant, therefore saving you money. Our bookkeeping Wells service ensures expenditure is classified and recorded correctly which provides a platform for your business accounts.
Most businesses do not usually have enough work to keep a full-time in-house bookkeeper busy every day. A part time qualified bookkeeper is often the best option but can cost anything between £15 and £30 per hour. The real challenge, however, is finding a bookkeeper who is happy working only a few hours a week. The staff turnaround of bookkeepers Wells is relatively high unless they have a full-time position. There is also the added cost of employer’s taxes, annual leave, public holidays, and sick pay. It may also be difficult to find a bookkeeper who is familiar with your industry and, so, you have to factor in the time you spend training them.
As a result, it is useful to use a Bookkeeping Wells Firm that has experience of working with an array of different businesses. At Great Elm Bookkeepers, we work with over 30 clients in many different industries.
Great Elm offer tailored packages that suit most companies and fix our fees every month so that your business never has to face any nasty surprises. The only thing you have to worry about is getting all your documentation and information to us, or we will quite happily drop in to pick it all up from you. Then your dedicated Bookkeeper will take care of the rest