By providing relevant financial information, passionate guidance and a comforting and safe environment, Great Elm supports adventurous owner managed businesses in the local community empowering them to make the right choices and empowering them to live a LIFE rather than MAKE A LIVING!
Great Elm exists to provide the comforting arm of support around the shoulders of the owner managed businesses in the South West by providing them, through its local hubs, with the financial information that they need to ensure that they have the means to make rational decisions that will enable their businesses to thrive and develop within their local communities.
Great Elm Bookkeepers provides small businesses with the management information and financial disciplines normally only found in much larger businesses, giving our clients the edge over their competition.
Many small businesses do not keep accounting records that enable them to properly control their businesses. Great Elm clients, on the other hand, can expect to be in full control.
As a client of Great Elm you can expect:
- To have current business information that enables you to know how your business is performing.
- To have information available for you to make informed decisions.
- You can monitor your business’s performance at all levels by having access to “Key Performance Indicators”.
- You will be fully informed as to the significance of your numbers.
In addition you can expect:
- That your accounting records are accurate, and that they comply with both Companies Act and HMRC requirements.
- Not to incur penalties because of missed registration thresholds, e.g. VAT.
- Not to incur penalties for missed deadlines.
As an added bonus you can free up your time to enable you to spend more time with your family and friends. Alternatively you can use the time saved to do more proactive work on your business.
You may even make considerable savings on the cost of your accountant.
Oh, and you can use Great Elm’s expertise in helping you plan for the future of your business, set goals and monitor your performance against these.
So, if you want to be in control, why not call us on 01749 649240 or click here, to book your free 60 minute, no obligation, consultation or simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our work, we will refund your money!